The average length of time for the drop-off process is 45 minutes, depending on how many clothing items you have and how many other consignors are there at the same time. You must be in line by the end of the drop-off session end or you will not be allowed to submit your items - no exceptions.
- Once you arrive at drop-off you will need to check in at one of our computer stations in order to activate your tags for the sale. Once you’ve checked in, you will receive a "checked-in" sticker to verify that you have completed this necessary step.
- Next, you will need to get in line to have your clothing items inspected. You do not need to remain at the inspection station during this process. Following inspection, you may place toys and general merchandise on the sales floor. Before you leave, you will need to pick up any items that have not been accepted at the “no thank you” table. Any items that aren’t picked up will be donated.
- Clothing inspectors will be checking for correctly pinned and placed tags, hangers facing to left (no clip hangers), the absence of stains, holes, missing buttons, and broken zippers. They will also check that items are in style and not too worn, and that pants and two-piece sets are hung correctly. Next, if you have shoes, take those to shoe inspection.
- If you have large items, proceed to the toys & general merchandise area and complete a "large item claim ticket" for each large item you have (size of bouncy seats and larger). At this point, you will staple your bar-coded tag to the claim ticket. There will be a volunteer at this station to show you how to do this. Place all toys and general merchandise on sales floor, in their appropriate section.
- When all items have been placed on sales floor, proceed to the clothing "no thank you" table near clothing inspection. This is where you will get any clothing items that we are returning to you.
- If you are selling a car seat (or stroller combo w/ car seat) you must complete a "large item claim ticket" (these will be waiting for you AT the sale) then proceed to shoe inspection where an inspector will inspect the car seat. If you are bringing a stroller combo, bring the entire group to inspection. You will also turn in your completed car seat checklist/waiver form with the seat. Sale staff will put out car seats/combos after they have been inspected. Please note that no car seats will be allowed on floor if not inspected and stamped.
- As you leave the gym, stop at the pre-sale pass table near near the Exit door. This is where you will pick up your consignor or volunteer pre-sale pass.
Items that do not sell during the sale are either donated (to our chosen charities) or can be picked up by the consignor. This is decided by the consignor when tagging items.
If you know you will be out of town or unable to pick up your items, please select "donate" on your bar-code tags. It saves us hours of sorting if we can pull out all the donate items after the sale. You may have a friend pick up for you, but we are not responsible if they do not retrieve all of your items. Please note on your waiver if someone else is picking your items up.
NOTE ABOUT PICK-UP:
Please print out your sold inventory list at home BEFORE you come to Consignor Pick-up and bring it with you. If you are unable to locate an unsold item at Consignor pick-up, we will assist you in locating it. If you don't tell us until days later, it is much harder to help you find your item. We can help you if you bring your inventory report to the sale.
Our bar-code software allows you to choose which items you donate if they do not sell and we encourage you to donate as much as possible. If you know you will be out of town or unable to pick up your items, please select "donate" on your bar-code tags. It saves us hours of sorting if we can pull out all the donate items after the sale.
If you have additional items from home for charity donation, please make alternate arrangements to deliver those items directly to the charity. Do not bring them to the sale. Charities do not have transportation for items other than what was originally in our sale. Charities also cannot accept any recalled children's items. To check the recall list, please visit cpsc.gov.
Your consignor checks will be mailed directly to you 2 weeks after the close of the sale. At the beginning of the sale, please go into your One Week Boutique account and make sure your registered address is the same as your mailing address. The $12.50 consignor fee will be automatically deducted from your consignor check.