- Register to become a One Week Boutique consignor or log-in to existing account.
- Refer to our Consignor Cheat Sheet to familiarize yourself with rules and other important information.
- Gather no longer needed baby/children's items from around your home.
- Enter each item into our easy online tagging system; you choose the price.
- Print your completed tags then attach tags to each item.
- Bring items to One Week Boutique on the scheduled drop-off days.
- We do the selling, you earn a pre-sale pass to shop the sale early then wait for your check to arrive in 2 weeks!
Check here for a list of suitable items to sell
Please understand that this is a large sale (over 40,000 items) and we do our best throughout the event to insure your items are safe. We do not sell items without a tag and we have paid-security on staff throughout the sale, as well as volunteers stationed at each entrance/exit. We have had very few issues with theft, but there is always a chance that an item could be stolen or misplaced throughout the sale. As stated in your consignor agreement, OWB is not responsible for lost or stolen items. We will always do our best to help you locate a missing item, but please understand, like in normal retail stores, there is always an element of risk that an item could end up missing at the end of the sale.